Why Join MCCY?
Get started in a challenging and meaningful career with MCCY.
Be involved in strengthening community bonds, promoting volunteerism and philanthropy, engaging youth, developing the sports and promoting the arts and heritage. Experience a range of challenging and interesting portfolios including shaping policies to build a cohesive and resilient society, and deepen the sense of national identify and affinity for Singapore. Join us in building a vibrant and people-centred culture!
We welcome you to join our MCCY team! Apply now.
Our selection process ensures that officers recruited will have a good job fit in the Ministry. You will be expected to attend a panel interview and undertake a written test.
Scheme of Service
Join MCCY under our Management Executive Scheme or the Management Support Scheme.
Management Executive Scheme (MXS)
The Management Executive Scheme (MXS) is for university graduates. Officers may be involved in various interesting portfolios such as Strategic Planning and Research, Policy Formulation, Corporate Communications, Human Resource, Finance and Corporate Services.
- Degree from a good university
- Fresh graduates will be appointed at Management Executive 13 with a gross monthly salary from $2,830.
Management Support Scheme
Officers recruited under the Management Support Scheme will play a key role in supporting various areas such as finance, human resource, administration and event management.
- Diploma from a recognised polytechnic, GCE ‘A’/ ‘O’/ ‘N’ Levels or Nitec
- Fresh polytechnics graduates will be appointed at Management Support Officer Grade VI with a gross monthly salary from $1,850.
- Fresh GCE ‘A’/ ‘O’/ ‘N’ Levels/ Nitec holders will be appointed at Management Support Officer VIII with a gross salary from $1,230.
Applicants who have completed full-time National Service or have relevant experience will be granted additional increments.
Learning and Development Opportunities
MCCY Induction Programme
New officers will attend programmes to equip them with the competencies required for their job. There will be opportunities for new officers to meet and network with officers from different divisions, including MCCY’s management team.
Training and Development
Officers are encouraged to attend up to 100 hours of training annually. The training opportunities can take the form of structured courses at the Civil
Service College or any institutions, seminars or conferences, as well as on-the-job training.
As part of the officer’s career development, there will be opportunities for job rotation within the Ministry or secondment to our Statutory Boards which will broaden and enhance the officer’s capabilities and experience.
Scholarship and Sponsorship Scheme
Eligible officers can also apply for scholarship or sponsorship to further their studies.
MCCY is a people-centred organisation. We care for our employees as we believe they are our greatest assets. Benefits and initiatives enjoyed by our employees to achieve work life harmony include:
- Vacation Leave (14/18 days)
- Marriage Leave (3 days)
- Maternity Leave (16 weeks)
- Paternity Leave (3 days)
- Sick Leave (14 days)
- Hospitalisation Leave (60 days, inclusive of 14 days of Sick Leave)
- Parent-care Leave (2 days)
- Childcare Leave for officers with children under 12 years old
- Examination Leave for work-related courses
You will also enjoy other perks:
- Five Day Workweek
- Telecommuting arrangement
- Staggered working hours
- Additional one percent Medisave Contribution
- Subsidised Outpatient and Dental Treatment
- Government Holiday Bungalows
- Public Officer’s Group Insurance Scheme (Opt-in basis)
- Gymnasium Facilities
- Complimentary passes to attractions in Singapore
- Participation in activities that promote a healthy lifestyle
Get a head start in your career and discover what it is like to work in MCCY!
You will enjoy opportunities to meet, network and bond with fellow interns, MCCY management and divisions, as well as other government agencies that willprovide insights into the work of government through stimulating project work.
Singaporean students pursuing an undergraduate degree at recognised local or foreign institutions are welcome to apply for an internship with us.
You can send your résumé to email@example.com.